back to products
Hydraulic Band Saw Headrig FIL
Flywheels in high quality cast iron dynamically balanced.
- Flywheels in high quality cast iron dynamically balanced.
- Blade tensioning via hydraulic cylinder automatically to set pressure.
- Direct hydraulic tensioning electronically regulated.
- Top flywheel inclination by electric motor.
- Saw guides are cartridge type pressing the saw blade out of the vertical line.
- User controls are placed on the headrig.
- Hydraulic brake of flywheels.
Disc cleaning machine
- The device uses a circular saw to cut the surface of the log removing any foreign object
- Hydraulic motor drives the saw while the pneumatic cylinder applies pressure to the log
- The device is integrated on the moving guide of the headrig.
- Diameter of the saw blade is 200 mm.
Chain conveyor – rug
- Integrated in the headrig the device is used for moving wood waste, crust and boards fast from the headrig.
- Band saw cleaned with water.
Program controlled headrig
- Installation of frequency converter on the main motor ensures continuous start and stop of flywheels.
- Saw blade speed is changeable.
- Carriage drive speed is automatically regulated depending on the band saw speed and main motor load thus ensuring a straight cut and maximum drive speed.